Jenna and I recently got a chance to fly out to Portland for some social time and a wedding shoot. We got to check out some of our favorite hang outs, as well as hit up some new ones. We also got tickets to a Timbers match the first night we were in town, stellar rivalry against Vancouver, ending in a victory for the Rose City.
- Timbers v. Sounders
Eat is one of my favorite spots in Portland. Their oyster selection is spectacular, and their beverage selection matches perfectly.
- Interior, Eat Oyster Bar, Portland Oregon.
- Shrimp Po’Boy, Eat Oyster Bar, Portland Oregon
- Mezza Plate, The Pied Cow, Portland Oregon
- Ninkasi Beer, The Pied Cow, Portland Oregon
After the wedding, we camped out at Cape Lookout, near Tillamook on the beach. Spectacular place, granted the camp ground wasn’t the greatest, the beach was stellar. Lots of food on sticks, and food with handles, great farm fresh corn.
- Camp Cook, Cape Lookout, Tillamook Oregon.
- Grilled Corn, Cape Lookout State Park, Tillamook Oregon.
- Camping, Cape Lookout State Park, Tillamook, Oregon
- Netarts Oysters, The Schooner, Netarts, Oregon